Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Four letter words...

On a flight, just watched a movie and I will be hammered for recommending it to anyone I know, for sure. Its impression is dark and depressing and lugubrious and dismal. I love it. Do I love the movie or is it the theme that I’m captured by. I’m even embarrassed to say it aloud.

Louuuu...

The story is set around a couple who bump into each other a few times at different places on the same evening and the little interlude of that night which they spend together, not on a physical realm but yeah ‘little death’ did visit eventually.

It’s set in Portugal and at one point the woman says, ‘I was sick for a few years’ and  he asks her, ‘how’ and she says, ‘I was crazy’ and he looks at her with his incredible saucer eyes and says, ‘who says you aren’t now’.

Cry came…. Aiyyoooooo…. Wino and Bloody Mary… never the twain shall meet in my ventriculus no more, methinks.

I guess the world is torn between figuring out what really matters, like all of us are, me me first first!
What should this life mean… what means triumph, definition of loss. Who means what. What means who. Where should be the focus. What means success. Happiness, Happyness. Unhappiness equals to failure. Failure equals to doomsday, apocalypse. Wasteland…

Sheeee!!!! Not me!!??!! Hello, me Hip, Happening, Cool, Successful, I’m too sexy for my shit types….

Why are we embarrassed to avow that love elevates us or annihilates us. And why is it a bad word? Hello! I consider myself this little ninny from a one horse town and whenever I examine my thinking I’m like, ‘you peasant, whaddya know about what really matters? And what this love, up yours shove’ and in slow motion the tail which was upright slowwwwly cows down and sinuously langorously makes it way between the legs…. Ahem! Me likes the allegory (hic!)

(good sense will ask me to edit this post when the wino mary have exited via the bladder… but steadfast I shall hold the balderdash)

Where was I? some more cry came… there’s this older couple next to me and he just belted out, “are you lonesome tonight” and she held his hand and shoo’d him…. What a cute… he looked at me with such perplexity and embarrassment and hid his face in his blanket to slowly surface a few seconds later and point at his headphones and the screen, he’s listening to Elvis!

Ah ok… back to the four letter word… I’d lay all my unworthy, unimportant, ungainly ‘successes’ for the glory of that one, four letter word.


F or L??? sometimes simply confuse happens!!! hic :D

No comments: