Thursday, February 7, 2013

Quote hanger...


I read this quote this morning and it has been playing in my head ever since, "There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened." Thought I should look it up on Google search, and discovered that it's a quote by Mary Kay Ash, an American business woman.

Although this post originally began about this quote,(about me belonging to which type and all...) I came across several other interesting ones by Mary Kay Ash and have now lost my train of thought, just posting a few that I really like:

Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, 'Make me feel important.' Never forget this message when working with people.

Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don't keep it a secret.

Those who are blessed with the most talent don't necessarily outperform everyone else. It's the people with follow-through who excel.

A good goal is like a strenuous exercise - it makes you stretch.

People are definitely a company's greatest asset. It doesn't make any difference whether the product is cars or cosmetics. A company is only as good as the people it keeps.


No comments: