Monday, August 3, 2015

Dont stop till you get enough...

I do not as a rule listen to the radio when I'm driving unless it's a Saturday where there are no RJ's and ads or post 10 pm when most channels play retro music.

Which is why I guess I miss out on what is trending currently. (this btw is an entire essay by itself, in life too)

This morning though I turned on the radio and I began dancing as I drove :D

Was intrigued by this lovely mix of MJ's "Dont stop till you get enough" and A R Rahman's "Chaiyya Chaiyya". Loved the way the sounds blend and it makes for some crazy moves.

How one gyrates while holding the steering wheel in hand and taps to the music in the other is something you need to be in the car with me to believe.

Looked it up and it's called the mash up video.

Hmnnn... interesting word mashup. My mind and soul currently mashed up in rythm and sounds even within silences and my mojo screams music!

Here's the link to the Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHA9lxVhNdo


No comments: