Monday, August 15, 2011

Exist!

Its been a year almost that I havent blogged. I guess thats the lazy me.. A lot has happened in the 12 months gone by. I have lived a few lifetimes.. born a few times, died many other..
While the angst is still present, its mellowed and restrained.. is it the passing of time that erodes away and eats into the disquiet or am I older.. and therefore wiser?
I will not make claims on the latter.

From the recesses of my mind
I cough up and dreg
a now forgotten pain
Or so I delude myself

If it has manifested
Serrated and seared
festered and fetid
It's alive

I lie to myself
that it doesnt exist
while all the while
it keeps me alive

1 comment:

Srinidhi said...

'Forgotten pains' have an excellent memory and are punctual. But, their timing is always hopeless, because really, even though it's good to confront forgotten pains and resolve them, it's a pain in itself. Evidently, forgotten pains are never 'truly' forgotten, eh?